WinISD pro 0.50 test versions
- 0.50a7 version released officially today, so no intermediate updates yet.
- Added parameter status tracking to the driver editor (calculated, entered, not available).
- Added parameter checking to the driver editor. Driver editor now refuses to save incorrect
- Added apparent amplifier power graph.
- Added "static gain filter" to the filter simulator, for normalizing purposes.
- Revised the help file a bit. Incomplete, though.
- Fixed divide by zero in maximum SPL and maximum power graphs when Sd was not entered.
- Fixed passive radiator cone excursion calculation.
- Fixed maximum power/maximum SPL calculation in passive radiator enclosure.
- Updated all models to support voice coil inductance.
- Some cosmetic fixes by Juha Hartikainen.
- Fixed Maximum SPL calculation with closed boxes.
- Added relative cursor readings.
- Added experimental support for voice coil inductance in closed boxes. In fact the
whole model is entirely rewritten. If graphs look too weird, then change Le to 0 to disable
- Fixed "number of vents"-selection.
- Project form GUI code tweaked a bit.
- Added simulation of user specifiable (fp,Q) highpass and lowpass second order sections (SOS).
- Changed filter list to CheckListBox (Juha).
- Improved editing to some fields.
- Fixed Y-axis scaling in excursion and velocity plots.
- Fixed scaling of multiple driver case. Affected most power dependent graphs.
- Some improvements with project window edits. End correction combobox still doesn't work as expected.
- Saving of project filters added.
- Added bessel highpass filters.
- Fixed bug in Linkwitz transform, transfer function pole/zero calculation failed when Qp/Q0<0.5.